Friday, February 6, 2015

Norwegian Air: Getting More Than What You Pay For

The verdict is in. My $270 intercontinental flight did not feel like a $270 intercontinental flight. Norwegian Air's dreamliners are great. The seats are comfortable and a generous size. Every seat has its own screen with tons of movies, TV shows, and music all free of charge. There was, however, no Internet. I didn't have a seating preference, so not paying for a seat was fine. Additionally, bringing my own snacks was perfectly adequate. The food they served was definitely not worth paying an extra $40-$50. Overall, I slept through the entirety of my flight. In retrospect that was maybe a mistake. I left Oakland at night and arrived in Copenhagen at night. I lived a 24 hour night. Sleeping for the first half of that night made it impossible to sleep for the second half of that night. So it goes.

I flew into Sweden first and then made my way to Copenhagen. On my flight to Copenhagen was a sweet woman who gave me tons of tips. Upon arrival, she helped me buy a metro card, find the right train, and get off at my stop. I'm always so grateful for acts unconditional kindness! Also, she works for the ministry of health in Denmark doing prevention work. We were the same person!

Welcome to Europe little burrito!
Jk. It was gone long before Europe. 

Flawless
But also mostly confused

No comments:

Post a Comment