Thursday, January 26, 2012

Contact Info

Postal Address:
Brittany Nielsen
UC-EAP Ghana Study Centre
P.O. Box LG 356
University of Ghana Legon Campus
Intenational Programmes Building (first floor, right wing)
Legon, Ghana

Email:
bnielsen2@gmail.com
(Still the best option. Any Berkeley people want to bang on my advisors' doors and tell them to email me back?)

And for those of you who don't believe how hot and humid and tiring each day is, I give you this photo evidence.
I would like to call your attention to the shine of sunscreen/bug spray/sweat. It's all the rage here.
The unmanageable hair (It scares the kids! One Ghanian told me that there was a kid from her village who literally got sick every time he saw a white person it made him so afraid.)
The inability to keep my eyes open.

And this is what it looks like to sleep under a mosquito net when you don't have any of the proper things to hang it.
We feel like princesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment